Introducing our new elite colour scheme from Spring/summer 2021. A few new grey elites are already on the water, with more coming in over the coming weeks. Why the change from Black to Grey on our elite skis?
Whilst we have loved the black elite ski, we have made the update for the following reasons:
• the change is to the gel coat only - our elites are still built in the same tried and tested manner (carbon fibre)
• a consistent colour for the cockpit, deck and hull
• to keep paddlers (and the ski) cooler in warmer climates
• for longevity - our aim is to keep the elites super light but have a gel coat that doesn't show up surface scratches easily
• to keep the weight down whilst still providing enough durability for everyday use.
The new grey elites will continue to use the same 'white' tips and Epic branding consistent throughout our fleet.
For further information, please contact Epic Kayaks on 0413 135 140, email@example.com or your local approved Epic Dealer (please refer to our dealers page for approved Epic dealers).